This world has become highly technical and so the number of technology are increasing day by day. Cyber spy or web criminals uses many of such technology to invade computers as well as mobile phone by introducing harmful malware parasites. With the increase in technology, PC threats are also rapidly increasing each day, number of new users are being attacked by such infections. Well, several people asks about how these infection gets slipped into any computer. Our team members have done research about it and found that there are several way which are responsible for malware infiltration into any compromised machine or mobile phones.
Possible Reasons For Malware Infiltration Into PC or Phone
- Visiting pornographic sites or other malicious web pages.
- Browsing Internet without any security protection.
- Open junk file attachments with spam emails.
- Using defective sharing tool or p2p file sharing over the network.
- Packaged with free downloaded stuffs or third party software installers.
Upon infiltration, harmful PC threats brings chaos into machine and corrupts registry editor of the system. Computer bugs can delete important apps, data, folders, files etc from victimized PC as well as mobile phones and bring user at a very pathetic situation. Generally, PC threats are very dangerous which put negative impact on the compromised machine and eventually makes PC nearly impossible to use. Victim user often times finds themselves unable to surf Internet normally and recently they have complained about they are continuously being redirected to phishing sites rather than any genuine one. Below points will explain you more harmful effects of threats on phones and computer as well.
- Changes entire default setting of compromised machine.
- Cause chaos and messes up whole computer.
- Disable security programs to raise malware invasion into system.
- Make infected computer completely useless.
- May steal your confidential informations and reveals your privacy for illegal use.
- Causes havoc when online and make people visit phishing sites.
- Reduces PC performance speed and so as Internet connection.
One of our user from Italy have unfortunately got infected with such threats and they asked us fr quick solution and also asked to provide some preventive measures for PC security in future.
Preventive Steps To Secure Computer In Future From Malware Attack
- One must use a very strong password for system or phones which must contain upper case letter, symbol and numeric as well.
- People must avoid visiting malicious or phishing websites.
- Try to avoid clicking on spam emails or junk file attachments.
- Make sure to scan external devices before using them.
- Avoid downloading pirated or free software from Internet.